Shaun Lopez, International Property Professional Consultant
Buying Your Dream Property
The process of purchasing your dream property is a journey, and having the right person to assist you will make it a pleasant and rewarding journey. Having the right real estate professional guide you through the minefield of potential issues, and also help you decide on which property is the best for you, be it as your home or as an investment, is a must.
My name is Shaun Lopez, you can count on me to assist you in meeting your real estate needs. I have personally assisted many clients in achieving financial success by acquiring the right property for their own stay or as an investment. I believe in giving honest professional advice to all of my clients and many of them eventually become my friends. I do not believe in hard-selling and instead, give my clients regular updates and insights into the real estate market. You can trust and depend on me to provide the service you need and I always aim to deliver on my promises. I can help you with any HDB, resale or new launch residential, commercial or industrial properties in Singapore and internationally. Click here to browse my international property guru website for 200+ unique properties from all around the world.
I love to undertake international projects and Singapore properties in District 9, District 14, District 15, District 16 and District 19.
These areas include Orchard Cairnhill, Killiney, Leonie Hill, Orchard, Oxley, Central East Eunos, Geylang, Kembangan, Paya Lebar, East Coast Katong, Marine Parade, Siglap, Tanjong Rhu, Upper East Coast Bayshore, Bedok, Chai Chee, North East Hougang, Punggol, Sengkang, Serangoon Gardens. I also write property reviews at Shaun's Property Review on splopez.com.
Current international overseas property investment picks:
- Phuket, Thailand: Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Phuket (Residential) Guaranteed rental returns of 30% over 5 years. Buyback on the 6th year at 110% purchase price. Read Shaun's Review of Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach, Phuket, Thailand.
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia: The Peak is in a freehold mixed development by Oxley, with a Shangri-la Hotel tower, 2 residential towers (The Peak Residences) and a CapitaLand managed The Peak Shoppes (Retail) mall in the same building complex. Nett guaranteed rental returns of 55% over 10 years. Read Shaun's Review of The Peak Residences and Shoppes, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: SO Sofitel Oxley Towers (Residential) is a freehold mixed development by Oxley, with an office tower, a tower with the Jumeirah Hotel and Residences and a tower with the SO Sofitel Hotel and Residences, all in the same building complex. All these within 3 minutes walk to the world-renowned Petronas Twin Towers. Read Shaun's Review of SO Sofitel Oxley Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- London, United Kingdom: DAMAC Tower (Residential) 999 years Leasehold Mixed development with interiors by Versace Home.
Notable Singapore new launch condominiums
- Singapore District 9 (Orchard Cairnhill, Killiney, Leonie Hill, Orchard, Oxley): Haus on Handy, The Iveria, The Avenir, and The M
- Singapore District 15 (East Coast Katong, Marine Parade, Siglap, Tanjong Rhu): Seaside Residences, Carpmael Thirty Eight, Seraya Residences, Olloi, Coastline Residences, NYON, Amber Park and Amber 45
- Singapore District 19 (North East Hougang, Punggol, Sengkang, Serangoon Garden): The Affinity, The Florence, Piermont Grand, The Gazania, and The Lilium
You can browse my international property guru website for the 200+ unique portfolio of international properties, Singapore new launches, and resale real estate.
Alternatively, you may want to contact me, Shaun Lopez, at +65 82585190 or email email@example.com
To your Success,